Creswell Community Singers
Music Director: Mary Ellen Yost
Accompanist: Rock Oakeson
Choir Manager: Joan Travis Kelley
To provide an opportunity for men and women who want to experience the joy of singing and give mutual support as they engage, enrich, and inspire the community by presenting choral music.
We find great joy in learning new songs, singing together and performing within the surrounding communities.
Due to the pandemic and policies of the State of Oregon, all those attending rehearsals will be required to wear a mask.
We have secured Rock Oakeson, as our new accompanist. He is a gifted musician and we are grateful he will be with the Creswell Community Singers.
We welcome new members!
- No auditions
- No applications
- Professional Leader (volunteers with experience)
- Free access to Church of Christ – Practice & Concerts
Board of Directors
President: Wilma Kerr
Secretary: Joan Travis Kelley
Treasurer: Rick Kelley
Member-at-Large: Mary Ellen Yost
Typically, rehearsals are the first and third Wednesdays of each month from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Church of Christ, located at 380 Kings Row, Creswell, Oregon.
However, rehearsals for October 2021 are as follows: 6th, 13th, and 27th. These dates will be updated monthly. (Last updated 9/16/2021)
Singing is Fun!
- Strengthens immune system
- As a workout, strengthens throat & palate muscles, which helps stop snoring & sleep apnea
- Widens circle of friends – improves social life
- Boosts confidence and broadens communication skills
- Increases ability to appreciate other singers
Why the Creswell Community Singers need Financial Contributions
- Sheet music & Office supplies, i.e., printer paper, ink.
- Accompanist & Guest artists
- Creation and monthly expense of web page
If you would like to make a donation, we would be very appreciative. In order to receive a tax deductible receipt, please make checks payable to our 501(c)(3) sponsor, Creswell First!, and mail to:
82180 Hillview Dr.
Creswell, OR 97426
For more information, please contact Mary Ellen Yost at email@example.com